Who doesn’t love a discount? (And I KNOW you could all use free ink pads!) 🙂
So here’s the deal: Stampin’ Up! is offering an AMAZING sign up special for the month of July! Please take a moment to read about it below! If nothing else, it’s a really great deal that any of you could take advantage of, with no risk and no obligation!
When you join, you start off with a 20% discount on anything you order after your starter kit. That discount is on top of any promotion Stampin’ Up! is offering. So for example, with the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper sale going on in July, demonstrators get to participate just the same as customers. But we get 20% off on top of it as well!
• Buying a 100% customizable Starter Kit is the key to getting the discount
• No, you do not need to have parties, workshops, or sell anything – EVER
• Yes, you can join “just for the discount”
• No risks and no strings
If you buy a kit in July, you’d have the rest of July plus all of August, September, October, November, and December to decide if you want to keep going. Even then, you get January as a grace period. In total, that’s a minimum of 6 months just to try it! And during that period, you would get early access to the upcoming Holiday, Occasions, AND Sale-a-Bration catalogs, as well as 20% off anything you order during that time!
Let’s do the math:
• You choose $125 of anything you want out of the catalog and/or online store, saving you $26
• You save another $12.50 as it ships for free
• You receive a free Paper Pumpkin kit valued at $19.95
• In July, in addition to everything above, you also get 10 FREE Ink Pads in the color family of your choice, which adds another $67.50 in value to your kit
• You pay only $99 + tax for all of it!
• $125 + $12.50 + $19.95 + $67.50 = $224.95 for only $99 + tax!
Even if you sign up in July and never place another order, you would get to keep everything you’ve already received, with no penalty, and no need to return anything! It’s still a great deal, with absolutely no pressure, no risk, and no obligation! Why not give it a try?
For more information, please visit my Stampin’ Up! page HERE. When you’re ready, just click on “Join the Fun” and chose your starter kit items! Or click the image below! It’s so easy and you will love being a demonstrator! I would really love to welcome you to my team!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! I’m happy to help with anything you need!
Enjoy your weekend!