Sometimes you just need a quick and easy project! Or other times, you just want to make some cards without putting a whole lot of time and energy into the design. Then KITS are definitely the way to go! And this kit is gorgeous! The Perennial Birthday Project Kit from Stampin’ Up! is the perfect product to have on hand when you need pre-designed, ready to assemble cards on hand for birthday wishes! The kit makes 16 cards, 4 each of 4 different designs, and includes all the components to make them! Here’s a look at what comes in the kit:
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
Use this kit to make 1-2 cards at a time, or make them all at once and store them in the beautiful storage box to have cards ready to go whenever a birthday comes up!
To complete the full kit, you will need to following products:
Perennial Birthday Stamp Set
The Perennial Birthday stamp set includes 14 rubber stamps and is available in both clear-mount and wood-mount. It can be found on page 16 of the Occasions Catalog!
Classic Stampin’ Pads
Mini Glue Dots
I also recommend Snail adhesive as well!
To learn more about this kit and see it in action, here’s a short video from Stampin’ Up’s You Tube channel:
To see this kit, and all of the other kits available from Stampin’ Up!, please click HERE.
Thanks for checking in today! Have a great day!