For this week’s Merry Monday project, I made a set of five gift tags using the Sincerely Santa Project Kit! The kit comes with supplies to make 30 tags and includes the following:
- 30 printed tags: 6 each of 5 designs in 2 sizes, 4″ x 2″ (10.2 x 5.1 cm) and 3-9/16″ x 3-1/4″ (9 x 8.3 cm)
- Gold foil
- Silver foil die-cut elements
- White Baker’s Twine, 10 yards (9.1 m)
- 12 mini jingle bells
- Garden Green 3/8″ (1 cm) Cotton Ribbon, 5 yards (4.6 m)
- Real Red 3/8″ (1 cm) Double Stitched RIbbon, 2 yards (1.8 m)
- Printed Garden Green/white candy-striped tin, 4″ x 4″ x 4-3/4″ (10.2 x 10.2 x 12.1 cm)
- Full color, step-by-step instructions
This kit is not an all-inclusive kit, meaning it does NOT include stamps, ink, or adhesive. In order to complete the kit as shown, you also need the following:
- Sincerely Santa stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Here’s a peek at the Sincerely Santa stamp set! The stamp set comes in your choice of wood mount or clear mount, and includes 6 red rubber stamps:
Check out the close ups of each tag below:
For my version of the tags, I made a few minor changes from what’s written in the instructions, but for the most part, they’re very close to the original designs. That’s the great thing about kits though! You can make them as instructed, or you can switch them up to make them the way YOU want to make them!
This kit is perfect for holiday crafting! Why not buy a couple of kits, a set of the other supplies, and gather some friends for a craft night? The kit can be found on page 32 of the Holiday Catalog, or in the online store HERE.
Thanks for checking in today!