Sometimes you need to make a card fast, and having some pretty, pre-printed, die cut pieces ready to go could come in handy! The Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit is a great item to have on hand for just such a situation! It includes colorful, pre-printed die cuts, ribbon, mini clothespins, and more to help quickly create beautiful projects. It includes everything shown below:
This kit includes:
* 3 sheets vellum/silver foil die-cuts
* 3 sheets printed cardstock/silver foil die-cuts
* 1 sheet white cardstock/silver foil die-cut numbers
* 6 one inch (2.5 cm) mini paper/silver foil tassels with jump rings, 2 each of 3 colors (Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist, white)
* white/silver foil 1/8″ (3.2 mm) washi tape, 1 yard
* 12 one inch (2.5 cm) white mini clothespins
* Marina Mist 3/8″ (1 cm) Scalloped Velvet Ribbon, 1 yard
Coordinating colors: Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist, Old Olive
For this card, I used one of the floral die cuts from the kit, as well as some of the vellum die cuts, to decorate the front of the card.
This kit perfectly coordinates with all of the other products in the Sweet Soiree Suite! You can either use this kit as an add on with other products in the suite, or use it as a stand alone item! To view the full suite of products, please click HERE.
For this card, I used a strip of the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper, along with coordinating colors from the suite for the base and other layers. The sentiment is from the Petal Palette stamp set, which I stamped and then cut out with a die from the Layering Circles Framelits. The sentiment piece and the floral piece are adhered with Dimensionals. And of course, I added a couple of silver Metallic Enamel Shapes to give it a little extra shine! Hope you like it!
Thanks for checking in today! Enjoy your day!