Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop for March! Today we are featuring projects made with the following colors: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, and Smoky Slate!
I used three different stamp sets on this card: Love What You Do, Touches of Texture, and Kindness & Compassion. I also used the Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Whisper White 1/8 inch Sheer Ribbon, and Pearl Basic Jewels.
The steps to create this card are as follows:
- Cut the card base from Gorgeous Grape cardstock and fold in half.
- Cut the middle layer from Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Cut the top layer from Whisper White on the Big Shot using the Stitched Rectangle Framelits.
- Ink up the watercolor image stamp from Love What You Do with Highland Heather ink and stamp off the ink one time. Then stamp onto the Whisper White piece.
- Stamp the floral image from Touches of Texture in Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp the sentiment from Kindness & Compassion in Smoky Slate ink.
- Watercolor the flowers with Gorgeous Grape ink using an Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the floral images from Love What You Do in the corners of the card base in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- When dry, adhere the Whisper White top layer to the Smoky Slate middle layer with Snail Adhesive. Then apply to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a small bow from the 1/8 inch Whisper White Sheer Ribbon and adhere with a glue dot.
- Color some small pearls from the Pearls Basics Jewels with a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends marker and apply to the card.
- Stamp your envelope to match (if desired).
Measurements for this card are as follows:
Gorgeous Grape cardstock card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inches (scored at 4-1/4 inches and folded in half)
Smoky Slate cardstock middle layer: 3-1/2 x 4-7/8 inches
Whisper White top layer: 3-3/8 x 4-3/4 inches
Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have enjoyed my project for this month! Please be sure to visit the next stop on our hop, which is Melanie Hockin’s page!
Have a great day!
Full blog line up:
Nicolle Belesimo – You Are Here