TOMORROW (December 14th) is the last day to order from Stampin’ Up! for on time Christmas Delivery! So get your wish lists ready and make sure your loved ones know to order by 11:59 pm MT! Here’s a sheet you can print out to let them know exactly what you want to add to your craft stash for Christmas:
Simply right click on the image above, save to your computer, print, and hand to anyone you wish to give them a gentle nudge! (Please disregard that it says to order by December 5th! Stampin’ Up! says the 14th, so we’ll go with that!)
Or, click here to treat yourself! 🙂
Please contact me with questions or anything else you need!
Happy Thanksgiving to my friends in the US! I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and of course, GOOD FOOD! 🙂
I will be back tomorrow with another fun project!
Have a great day! Happy Thanksgiving!
We ended up not having power for almost three days due to the storm we had here Sunday night into Monday morning! I’m very grateful it wasn’t longer! It’s amazing how not having power can really set you back though. Laundry, dishes, and of course, Halloween thrown in the mix! On top of it all, I have a HORRIBLE cold. I haven’t been able to smell or taste anything in three days! The only good thing about that is that I have not had ANY desire to raid my kids candy stash, because really, what’s the point if I can’t taste it?! I am hoping to get back to creating this weekend, and will hopefully have some new things to share with you very soon!
Have a great weekend!
So we had a crazy wind storm in New England Sunday night! We lost power and as of now, it’s not back on yet. From what I understand, it could be a few more days. I only have internet access on my phone and it’s spotty at best, so I will not be able to post until the power is back on. Please check back soon!
Here’s a fun card for Halloween! It uses the Festive Phrases stamp set, as well as the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. I decided to mix up the orange a bit by using Tangerine Tango instead of Pumpkin Pie. I don’t use that color nearly enough! The cauldron and greeting is all on one stamp, so in order to get the different colors, I masked the greeting with scotch tape before inking it up with Basic Black ink. Then I removed the tape and quickly colored the greeting with my Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Write Marker, then stamped the image. The layers for the main image were cut with the Layering Circles Framelits. The little bats were cut using the Seasonal Tags Framelits. After I assembled the card, I added some Black Rhinestone Jewels to give this card a little bling! I LOVE the new black rhinestones!
Thanks for stopping by!
You can find all of the products used on this card below:
Here is one of the cards we made this weekend at my World Card Making Day event! It was made with the Spooky Cat Bundle and coordinating Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. This bundle includes both the Spooky Cat photopolymer stamp set, as well as the Cat Punch. What’s great about the punch is that it perfectly cuts any cats you stamp with the cat stamp from the set, but it ALSO perfectly cuts out the printed cats on the Designer Series Paper as well!
This card actually has very little stamping, which makes it a great card for beginning card makers! The only thing actually stamped is the Trick or Treat sentiment. The cat was punched from the Designer Series Paper, and the witch hat is fussy cut from a different design from the same package of paper. It was layered with a strip of paper in a third design from the Spooky Night DSP, and a large circle made with the Stitched Shapes Framelits in So Saffron. (I added the So Saffron just to mix up the color scheme a bit!)
Also, I cannot take credit for the basic design of this card. It was inspired by a card sketch that I saw online. The sketch is shown below:
I love card sketches! Especially when I have Crafter’s Block and just can’t seem to come up with anything original on my own! This sketch was designed by Maureen Piut of Viva la Verve. I found it on Pinterest, and immediately knew I wanted to use it to make something with this bundle!
Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today!
For a complete list of the supplies used to make this card, please see below:
Yesterday was World Cardmaking Day! And my event was a lot of fun! Here’s a few pics from before the day began!
Already looking forward to next year! 🙂
Hope you all had a great day!
Have you ever considered joining Stampin’ Up!, but were waiting for a great deal to do so? Well now through October 10th could be the time! Here’s a few reasons why:
- Get $125 worth of brand new Stampin’ Up! merchandise of YOUR CHOICE! That’s right, you get to choose what YOU want for your starter kit! Choose from the Annual Catalog, Holiday Catalog, and even Clearance Items from the online store! You save $26 right off the bat, as you get to choose $125 worth of stuff, but you only pay $99 (plus tax). And it all ships directly to you for FREE! So you save another $12.50 on shipping!
- Choose stamp sets for your starter kit that are part of the World Cardmaking Day sale, and the DISCOUNTED price of the sets is what is applied to your $125 in merchandise! That’s ANOTHER savings of 15%!
- If you join now, you can add any or all of the NEW Stampin’ Blends markers to your starter kit as well! These are only available to demonstrators until the 15th, and then they will become unavailable until the official release date, which as of now is unknown. We have been told that it will be sometime in 2017, but that is not 100% certain. Joining Stampin’ Up! now will give you access to this new product NOW. I received mine yesterday, and they are AMAZING!
- Signing up now gives you until the end of APRIL 2018 to meet your first quarterly minimum! That spans the rest of the Holiday Catalog period, as well as the 2018 Occasions AND Sale a Bration offerings! As a demonstrator, you would get to order from the new Occasions and Sale a Bration catalogs an entire month before anyone else! And Sale a Bration is already a great time to stretch your dollar, as you get a FREE item for every $50 you spend. But if you are a demonstrator, you ALSO get to save 20% off all of your purchases on top of it! How great is that?!?!
- You don’t have to host one single party, or sell to even one single person EVER (unless you want to). You can join and just order for yourself, and get all of the great products you love for 20% off to start, with a possibility of your discount increasing to 25% later! (Ask me how!)
- Everyone who joins my team receives a separate welcome kit and additional FREE GIFT from me for joining!
Have I convinced you to at least think about it? I hope so! I would LOVE to welcome you to my team! But remember, some of the items mentioned above are only available for a limited time! So please don’t wait TOO long! 🙂
If you have any questions, or would like to chat more about joining Stampin’ Up!, please feel free to contact me! Or, click here for more information or to join!
Enjoy your day!
One of the best things about being a crafter in the digital age is that there is SO much inspiration right at your fingertips! I often find myself kind of stuck as to what to create. So I get on my phone or laptop and look at what others have created in order to try to find some inspiration! A number of crafters have created cards using the Leaf Punch from the Painted Harvest Bundle to make a wreath, but none have caught my eye like the one created by European Demonstrator Maike Ulbrich. I happened upon a card she created while on Pinterest looking for ideas, and I really fell in love with her design! She used the Leaf Punch to create a wreath in soft shades of greens, and paired it with neutrals, linen thread, and wood elements. You can see her original version here. I loved it so much I knew I wanted to try to create my own! I used Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive for the ink colors, but mostly Pear Pizzazz. I used the detailed leaf stamp from the Painted Harvest stamp set to stamp a bunch of the leaves. To make the color softer, I stamped off each one before stamping the final image. I then punched them all out with the Leaf Punch, and arranged them in the wreath shape, tucking an Old Olive one in every so often to vary the color slightly. When creating the wreath, I arranged and adhered them to a circle of cardstock that I cut out separately. I did not adhere them directly to the top layer of the card. This made it easier for me to get them just the way I wanted! Once the wreath was finished, I adhered the whole thing directly to the card.
I used Sahara Sand cardstock for the base and Very Vanilla for the top layer, as well as the backing for the sentiment. The little wood flower comes from the Touches of Nature Elements. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, and is punched out with the Classic Label punch. I finished it off with some Linen Thread wrapped around the top layer, as well as for the bow behind the flower. I really love how it came out!
Thanks for visiting today!
You can find all of the products I used to make this card below:
Got to see my favorite show ever for the ninth time last Saturday night! If you’ve never seen Les Miserables, I highly recommend it! Such a great story, and the music is AMAZING! This card pays homage to the main character, Jean Valjean, as this was the number he was given while he spent 19 years in prison.
This card was pretty simple to make, as there are only a couple of basic layers, and some easy water coloring and stamping. The background is colored in Real Red and Night of Navy, and the numbers are stamped in Basic Black. This card is not embellished at all, and that was done on purpose, as to keep the focus on the numbers. If you listen to the soundtrack or see the show, you will hear the number 24601 quite a bit! Definitely see it if you get the chance!
Hope you like it!