Last year’s Bonus Days promotion was such a huge hit, that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back again this year! For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) in August, you will earn a $5 coupon that can be redeemed on an order in September! There are no limits to how many coupons you can earn, and no limit to how many orders you can earn them on!
- Earning Period: August 1st-31st, 2018
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period!
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can use on an order during redemption in September!
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. However, prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions may be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only each.
- Redemption Period: September 1st-30th.
- All Bonus Days codes MUST be redeemed by September 30th. They will not be valid past that date!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are coupon codes case sensitive?
A: No, but the codes will include a dash. You need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
Q: Can participants earn multiple codes on a single order?
A: Yes. There is no limit to the number of codes that can be earned on a single order. They just have to reach the qualifying amounts to do so.
Q: If a participant earns multiple codes on a single order, will they get one email or multiple emails with coupon codes?
A: If they earn multiple codes on a single order, they will get one email with multiple codes. If they earn three separate codes on three separate orders, they will receive three separate emails.
Q: Can coupon codes be used after September 30, 2018?
A: No. All codes will expire after September 30, 2018.
Q: If an order is cancelled, will the codes be lost?
A: Yes. If you cancel an order during the earning or the redemption period that has codes on it, your codes will be lost and you will not be able to use them again.
Q: Can coupon codes be given away?
A: Yes. The codes are not specifically tied to a demonstrator or a customer. They can be shared, but they can still only be redeemed once. However, they have to be redeemed in the same country where they are earned. For example, if they are earned in Canada, they have to be redeemed in Canada.
Q: Will participants be allowed to apply coupons valued at more than the amount of product they’ve ordered?
A: Yes, but they will forfeit the overage of the coupons being applied.
Q: What if a participant doesn’t have an email address?
A: An email address is required to generate a code, so anyone who wants to participate in the promotion must provide one. A friend or demonstrator could offer to provide their own email address so that they receive the coupon code(s) on behalf of the customer, and then give the code to their customers.
Q: Will Stampin’ Rewards overages or 50% off items count toward the qualifying sales amount?
A: No. Stampin’ Rewards overage and 50% off items will not count toward the qualifying amount.
Q: What if participants earn coupon codes but don’t receive an email?
A: With so many different email providers, it’s possible that the email may have been sent to a spam folder. Check there first and if the email still can’t be found, contact your demonstrator for help.
This promotion is a fantastic way to earn coupons to use on orders from the Holiday Catalog! Place an order from your Annual Catalog wish list in August and earn coupons to save on Holiday Catalog items in September! It’s a win-win! 🙂
If you have any questions about this promotion, please feel free to contact me!
Thanks for checking in today!