It’s Thursday again (already!), and that means it’s time for another 3D Thursday project! This week, it was my turn to create, and since we’ve all been sick in my house (even the cat), I needed something relatively quick and easy to make for my post. So I came up with this decorated Mini Pizza Box! Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, I decided to go with a Valentine’s theme, but it can easily be adapted for any occasion, just by switching up papers, images , and sentiments!
Here are step by step instructions for creating this cute little treat box:
1. Assemble the Mini Pizza Box. Cut two pieces of 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 inch pieces of From My Heart Specialty DSP. (One will be used on the top of the Mini Pizza Box and the other will be used to line the bottom of the inside of the box.) Use Snail Adhesive to attach one to the top of the box and one to the inside.
2. Place 5 foil wrapped chocolate hearts (or other treat of your choice) in the box.
3. Close the box and wrap a piece of ribbon around the box so that it wraps around all four sides and closes the box tight. Attach the ends of the ribbon to the top of the box using mini glue dots. Attach a Heart Doily to the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Real Red and the arrow in Flirty Flamingo onto Shimmery White cardstock. Punch the heart with the small heart from the Heart Punch Pack. Fussy cut the arrow using Paper Snips.
5. Lay the arrow over the doily and adhere with glue dots. Then, attach the heart sentiment over it with dimensionals.
6. Apply three small epoxy hearts to the sentiment piece and color them with Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends to add a little more color and detail. Attach the full completed heart to the top of the box using dimensionals, and the project is complete!
Here’s a quick peek at the inside of the box:
You can download a FREE printable project sheet with complete instructions and a full supply list HERE, or click on the image below:
Thanks for checking in today! Enjoy your day!