Hopefully, you have had a chance to watch the video that I posted yesterday about the Stamparatus! This is going to be a MUST HAVE tool for all stampers, especially those who like to have perfect placement for their stamped images. Think how much time and money this will save when you can stamp your images in the EXACT spot you want, the FIRST time you stamp them! I cannot wait to get one of these!
Here are some of the ways the Stamparatus can help you in your crafting:
- Stamp multiple images with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- For darker impressions, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, which saves time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here are some of the features of the tool itself:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Includes a foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Has rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- Has two open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- Has two reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- Has two magnets to hold the paper in place
- Has magnet storage areas underneath for convenient storage of magnets
Here’s how to reserve YOUR Stamparatus:
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your Stamparatus and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible, while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The product launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 Stamparatus per customer, per reservation window.
- Customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information, though credit cards will not be charged until shipment.
Here is the schedule of reservation times:
And finally, here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete your reservation. (The first reservation window opens at 2:00 pm MT on November 16th):
Please note that the Stamparatus costs $49 US/$65 CAD (before tax and shipping). You must have an online account with Stampin’ Up! in order to reserve your tool. If you do not have an account with Stampin’ Up!, please click here to sign up for one and reserve your Stamparatus starting November 16th!
I hope this answers any questions you have about the Stamparatus! Please feel free to contact me if there’s anything else you’d like to know! 🙂