Yesterday, I posted all about the NEW Stampin’ Blends alcohol based markers. Although I purchased the whole set when they were first released to demonstrators in early October, I really haven’t had too much time to create anything with them. I did, however, do a little coloring of some of the images in the new Color Me Happy stamp set! I only experimented a bit with light and dark shades of individual colors, but I do have a few images to share with you:
Here’s one of the little birds from the Color Me Happy set! I used Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends to color the bird, as well as Daffodil Delight on the legs and Pumpkin Pie on the beak. To color this bird, I outlined the outside and some feathers with the dark shade of Cherry Cobbler, then filled in and blended with the light shade.
I also played with some of the lighter colors on flowers from the same stamp set. In the pictures below, I used Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Daffodil Delight.
I am also working on another project using the new markers, but can’t show what it is just yet! Stay tuned toward the end of the week when I can reveal the final project!
To view the whole Stampin’ Blends collection, please visit my online store here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Perhaps the biggest news from Stampin’ Up! for November is the release of the NEW Stampin’ Blends markers! These new markers have alcohol based ink, and color and blend beautifully. This initial release includes twelve of Stampin’ Up’s most popular colors. Each color is available in a light and dark shade. There is also an Ivory marker, Bronze marker, and Color Lifter available as well!
There are three ways to purchase this awesome new product:
- Each marker may be purchased individually. If you want to build your collection slowly, or want to try out a few before making a bigger investment, then this may be the way to go! Purchase a couple of your favorite colors and give them a try!
- Purchase a combo pack available for your favorite color(s), which includes both the light and dark shade of each color. You can purchase both shades of your favorite color with only one item number!
- Or, if you want it ALL, you can also purchase the FULL collection, which includes all 12 colors (both light and dark shades), the Ivory and Bronze markers, and the Color Lifter! There is a separate item number for the full collection. No need to input 15 different numbers!
Stampin’ Up! has also released a new stamp set and project kit along with the Stampin’ Blends! Both items are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so don’t wait too long to order! The Color Me Happy stamp set and Color Me Happy Project Kit are now available in the Online Store!
This new collection has so much to offer! Click HERE to visit the Stampin’ Blends section of my online store!
Thanks for visiting today! I hope to have some original samples to share with you soon. In the meantime, you can check out some of the beautiful projects that have been created already with Stampin’ Blends by visiting Pinterest or Google and typing in “Stampin’ Up Stampin’ Blends”!
The official release date has been announced! Stampin’ Blends will be available to everyone beginning November 1st! I have had my markers for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE them! They color so beautifully, and blend great!
Stampin’ Blends Features:
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
The initial release includes twelve exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. Each one is available in a light and dark shade, and can be purchased individually or as a combo pack. There is also an Ivory and Bronze marker available, and a Color Lifter.
These markers are also best used with the Memento Black Ink pad, available separately in the online store. Using the Memento pad will insure that your stamped images don’t smudge when colored with Stampin’ Blends!
I will be sharing more information as we get closer to the release date! In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with questions!