Sorry for the late post today! My boys and I all fell asleep early last night and I didn’t get a chance to write my post until now!
My project today is the banner I made for my display board at OnStage. It features the NEW Lined Alphabet Stamp set, as well as some current products as well! The letters were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers. The banner pieces are made from Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, and the bees were cut from dies from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits set. The letter and bee layers were cut and layered using the Layering Circle Framelits. Here is a close up of the new alphabet set:
Each of the letters is only about an inch to an inch and a quarter in size, so they are a great size…big enough to be seen, but small enough to use on small projects! There are also coordinating framelits available for this set, though I did not have those for OnStage!
Each banner piece measures 4-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches in size. I started out with slightly longer pieces and then cut the point on each by hand with Paper Snips to get them to 4-1/2 inches long. They are strung together with Solid Black Baker’s Twine, and the yellow piece on the top of each banner piece was cut using a die from a new set called Spot of Tea Framelits, which will be available June 1st when the new catalog comes out!
Here’s a couple of close ups of the rest of the banner:
Items I used to embellish this project include Metallic Enamel Shapes, Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon, Silver Mini Sequin Trim, and 1/4 ” White Organza Ribbon.
Thanks for checking in today! Enjoy your day!